Day two of E3 has come to a close, with Sony giving us a rather decent presentation. Sony displayed only 3 new games during their showcase, but also gave us a very in-depth look at their upcoming games. If you missed it, here’s the list of what Sony displayed today:
- The Last of Us Part 2
- An extended sneak peek of the gameplay
- Ghost of Tsushima
- A full demonstration of the gameplay including combat
- Brand new game
- Telekinetic powers?
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Trover Saves the World
- A game made in collaboration with one of the creators of Rick and Morty
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- Pirates of the Caribbean world showcased
- Death Stranding
- First look at possible gameplay footage
- Of course it raises more question and eyebrows
- Nioh 2
- More gameplay and story footage
I won’t lie, Sony’s showcase was a bit underwhelming, but I’m really glad to see more about the games we’ve been dying to see. Like Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima and The last of Us Part 2. I’m still happy and super interested in the few new faces to arrive as well, especially Control.
However Death Stranding is making itself out to be one of the weirdest yet most enticing games in quite a while. I still have no idea on what this game is, or how to even properly approach it, and what is with all the babies!?