One Piece Chapter 901 Final Spoilers And Predictions.
One Piece Chapter 900 was no doubt the most confusing and extraordinary chapter. Everyone thought that the Straw Hats would make it out alive without any problem but, Oda-sensei literally trolled us. The ending was a huge cliffhanger as we didn’t get to see what happened to Luffy and company. The previous week was a break, and with One Piece Chapter 901 coming close, One Piece fans can’t wait any longer.
For a reminder, in Chapter 900, Big Mom finally ate the cake, and it didn’t do anything on her instead she was crying out of joy. Then we see Big Mom hallucinating, and on the other side, Charlotte Oven defeated the Fishman Pirates. The Vinsmoke family were also defeated by two unknown guys, and it seemed like the Thousand Sunny was blown into pieces by Queen Mama Chanter.
Now as One Piece Chapter 901 is around the corner, here are the final predictions:
- Luffy and company could survive underwater through Jinbe’s water technique, and we might see a battle between Oven or Daifuku and Sanji.
- The Thousand Sunny is safe due to a lot of reasons which I’ve already covered, and Big Mom might start eating her own crew members just like she did on her sixth birthday, and it might create an opening for the Straw Hats to escape the Island.
- The Chanter didn’t hit the Thousand Sunny and Nami saving the ship with her mirage tempo.Then, Charlotte Pudding and Katakuri convince Big Mom to let the Straw Hats live.
- A buster call against the Big Mom Pirates or a return of a legend to save the Straw Hats from their demise.
- With One Piece Chapter 901, the Straw Hats finally enters Wano thus ending the Whole Cake Island in a huge cliffhanger. This would leave a lot of questions unanswered.
No matter what happens, One Piece Chapter 901 is one of the most anticipated chapters in recent time, and we can’t wait to see what Oda has prepared for us.